Competitive Examination Cell
Dr. Manju N. D
National College of Education, Shivamogga
Nowadays, competition is getting tougher day by day and get into the best of the government entities is just not straight forward and simple. It requires a lot of dedication, patience, hard work and most importantly, consistent efforts. So, to prepare for this challenging path, the aspirants are required to take initial steps at a very early age.
Vidya Bharati Mahavidyalaya, Amravati since its inception has produced many stalwarts who have made their mark on various fields and have contributed to the development of our nation. Lately as the role of the state is increasing, there is a need of strong and efficient bureaucracy, which can be performing its duties in an ethical and accountable manner, support the edifice of the general administration in various fields. For this, Vidya Bharati, has started a Competitive Examination Cell, for creating and honing ethical, efficient, competent bureaucrats who can assimilate their knowledge with administrative acumen and serve on the vanguard of the government machinery.
The institutionhas constituted a Competitive Examination Cell to prepare the students to face the different competitive examination like GATE / UPSC / MPSC / GRE /TOEFL. The current era is full of competition and the students should appear for number of competitive examinations. The students should be encouraged and guided to prepare for such challenging examinations. Through this cell, the college organizes various activities for the development of the students. The Cell conducts special lectures, different competitions and provides the quality ambience to increase the students’ success rate to enter administrative services.
It also aims to encourage the students for general reading, general observation and thinking power for reasoning and courage for facing various competitive examinations. The primary focus is imparting training to the students for taking up career in administration. Every year the cell has been conducting various programmes and training to groom the students interested in government and administrative services.The separate reading facility through Vidya Niketan Study Centre has been provided for this purpose.
Aims & Objectives :
- • To motivate students for prospective career in Government and Corporate Sector.
- • The main objective is to make available a platform, for aspirants of UPSC, MPSC, and other competitive examinations, where they can get all the help and guidance they need.
- • To provide guidance in various examinations such as SET/ NET, Defence services, Banks, Railways, Public sectors and corporate etc.
- • To guide students for Group Discussion and Interviews.
- • To build among students a sense of awareness, provide guidance, necessary literature, brochure, and other information about various competitive examinations.
- • To conduct career development seminars and workshops on competitive exams.
- • To conduct mock interviews and train students in personality development and communication skills.
- • Arranging guest lectures on various topics by eminent personalities, to impart knowledge about various pressing issues of today and current affairs useful for examination preparation.
- • Providing comprehensive and quality study material and guidance for students who cannot afford coaching classes.
|1||Dr. Chidananda N. K||Principal|
|2||Dr. Manju N. D||Convener|
|3||Dr. Sharana Nayaka||Member|
|4||Dr. Prakasha K||Member|
|5||Dr. Lavanaya C. E||Member|
|6||Sri. Manjunatha D. S||Member|
|7||Smt. Sadiqa Banu||Member|
|8||Smt. Arundathi A. N||Member|
|9||Smt. Veena N||Member|