National College of Education, Shimoga - Alumni Association (NCE-ALUMNI)
Alumni association was reinstated on 01.04.2015. As on its development the first and foremost meeting was called on 27.04.2015 morning 10:30am. Post cards were posted to all alumni’s and invited the old students via phone calls. In Â this meeting 45 alumni’s were present and development of association and related to Â NAAC reaccreditation Â discussions were done.
On the same day that is on 27.4.2015 alumni association was formed. In the place of old one this association the following objectives were keptÂ under discussion :
- To bring together all the alumni's of National College of Education, Shimoga under a common forum.
- To provide opportunities to each members to have interaction among the alumni 's.
- To watch over, promote and protect the mutual interest of members and develop the spirit of co-operation.
- To involve the alumni 's in the developmental activities of the college and seek their co-operation with moral and monetary support.
- To act as liason between college and other public agencies.
- To provide monetary assistance to needy and deserving employees or their department in emergency/calamitous situation.
- To honor outstanding alumni of the College.
- To honor the employees of the college at their retirement and other occasions of importance.
- To establish an employment bureau and assist to secure suitable employment/ profession to our products.
- To provide financial assistance / scholarships to needy and outstanding students.