Anti Sexual Harassment Cell
As per the guidelines of UGC and the Supreme Court an Anti-Sexual Harassment Committee has been established by the college to provide a healthy atmosphere to the students of the college. Anti Sexual Harassment Committee deals with issues relating to sexual harassment. The committee is formed to prevent sexual assault, rape and other related crimes on girl students.
Goal : Prevention of sexual harassment to ensure safe environment for girl students for the studies.
- To create awareness regarding women rights.
- To offer service such as counselling, legal aid in case of atrocities against women.
- To built self-esteem and dignity among girl students and ladies faculty members.
- To develop guidelines and norms for policies against sexual harassment
- To develop principles and procedures to combat sexual harassment
- To work out details for the implementation these policies.
Sexual Harassment? An act of Sexual Harassment at the workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act.2013, includes any one or more of the unwelcome acts or behavior, whether directly or by implication.
- Physical Contact and advances.
- A demand or request for sexual favours.
- Making sexual coloured remarks.
- Showing pornography.
- Any unwelcome physical, verbal or non-verbal conduct of sexual nature.
The following circumstances, among other circumstances, if it occurs or is present in relation to connected with any act or behavior of sexual harassment may also amount to sexual harassment.
Internal Complaint Committee (ICC)
|Sl No.||Name||Current Engagements||Position in the Cell|
|01||Dr. Chidananda N.K||Principal||President|
|02||Dr. Lavanya C.E||Assistant Professor||Presiding Officer|
|03||Smt. Veena.N||Computer Faculty||Member|
|06||Kum. Vani. H||Student-Teacher||Member|
|07||Kum. Sinchana D.H||Student-Teacher||Member|
|08||Kum. Rachana S.N||Student-Teacher||Member|
|09||Kum. Annaputneshwari. P. Rithi||Student-Teacher||Member|
National Education Society(R)
National College of Education. Shivamogga
Internal Complaint Committee(ICC)
2020-21 Activity Report
The following events were organized by the Internal Complaints Committee of National College of Education 2020-21
|1||Workshop on Self-Defense Techniques and Awareness about Cyber crime||18/08/2021||Total 80 students and Lady faculty members||Internal Complaint Committee has organized a Workshop on Self-Defense Techniques and Awareness about Cyber crime. The session was found to be informative, learning and confident for the participants. The training session highlighted the need for self defense techniques for the women safety and its safe usage for the needy times.|
Dr. Lavanya C.E,
National College of Education