For Government Seats :
- Candidates for Government seats should be a citizen of India and a candidate of Karnataka .
- Candidates Should underwent the educational pattern 10+2+3 (SSLC+PUC+3year Degree).
- Candidates should posses UG/PG from the UGC recognized Universities with B.E(should study Mathematics and science as optional subjects) completed candidates with 50% marks . Candidates who belongs to SC/ST category and PWD candidates should completed their degree with 45%.of marks.
- Candidates who possessed degree grades will be converted into above prescribed percentage.
- Candidates working in Government/Aided institution should compulsorily produce “No objection Certificate” at the time of admission. No reservation for in-service teacher. In service teachers are not considered with the other candidates.
- A candidates who have obtained degree from Universities outside the Karnataka shall obtain Eligibility Certificate from the Kuvempu University before seeking admission to the B.Ed. course.